I had an aha moment

Options
So I just returned from my daily trip to Walmart due to my" I can't believe I forgot that yesterday" moment, when this lady walks out in front of me wearing workout pants and a very short crop top, she had the most awesome back and behind, I had a complete lesbian moment when I thought" I want that" but not exactly her, just her body, but more so that I want my body to look like her body and it hit me and I know common sense says so, but you know when it just clicks with you, well thats what happened it hit me "well she obviously works her *kitten* off and eats rights and I can have that if I did to". Durrr I know but still Its the click that makes it all happen for me anyways.

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean - seeing a personal like that in person is such a great motivator!
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Almost jumped the fence, huh? LOL.
  • freshstart4me
    Options
    i need an aha moment like STAT...im falling off slowly...
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options

hahahaha.

i totally know what you mean. those are great moments.
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's the smallest thing that can trigger an AHA moment. Doesn't matter how it happens, just that it does and you remember it.
  • Multistyles
    Options
    My aha moment was when I stumbled upon my old track picture and I was like wow where did he go. Lol
  • Scarletblue
    Options

Lol, more like peeking over it, what can I say Im an equal opportunity oggolar
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    love this!
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    So today I rolled my butt out of bed and exercised YES I did!

Thank you Ms. Motivational Backside