Tomorrow is day 1

Options
Tomorrow is day 1 of me restarting my weight loss journey. If I stay on track I can accomplish my goals. Tonight I decided to do self care: mud face mask, massage gun, eye massage, hair mask and ice water. Now feel ready to kick off the new year right 💪🏻

Replies

• kpolencheck
    kpolencheck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you today is my day 1, and that basically is me logging back in and getting reacquainted withe this app🤣. Looking for motivation/support.
  • manifestation79
    manifestation79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all I have just upgraded to premium and also am planning on just making sure I’m eating healthy and doing at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. No matter what it is I’m just going to concentrate on moving again and not gluing my *kitten* to the couch. I’m glad to see this chat and wish everyone best of luck and kicking goals for 2023
  • amandasurrette
    amandasurrette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey,
    Today is day 3 back since 2014. I have to succeed this time as I have failed at everything I have tried including gastric sleeve. My heaviest was 238 and currently 211, might I add I am only 5.2. I am hoping the accountability and connections I can make here will help. My husband is doing IF and has lost 20 lbs in the last 2 weeks (*kitten*, LOL) I can't see myself fasting as I surfer with insomnia and I am up at 1-2am everyday. That would make for a long time awake with no food.
    Good luck to you and Happy New year.
  • break_down
    break_down Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is day 4,380 (give or take a couple) for me. Lot of ups and downs but still pretty fit 12 years in. Wishing you all the best and a happy '23!
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hope everything is going well for you so far. If you have a bad day, remember, the next day can always be a new Day 1. There is no real end to committing to a healthier lifestyle, but always a chance for new beginnings.
  • mybeautiful3boys
    mybeautiful3boys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love this. Incorporating self-care, like facials, massages, and nutrition, is vital. I am starting my journey to get healthy after our son (25) passed in 2021. It is tough no matter what you are dealing with daily. Learning to love yourself enough to spend time with and for yourself is something that is so foreign to us. I have always been everyone's biggest cheerleader, but never gave myself this same love. It is time for me. I will stumble, I will cry, I will get angry and loose faith in myself, but I will be better than where I started a few weeks ago. Wishing everyone a beautiful day <3
  • IrisH2Orat
    IrisH2Orat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It’s my day 1 - finally feel that I’ve got my work schedule to a point that I can breathe and really focus on ME. and it’s much needed. Good luck to all of us on this journey!
  • lucydarrah
    lucydarrah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in a winter slump, and if I continue to eat this way and exercise this little, I will regret it about 6 weeks from now. Trying to get a fresh start going and would love to connect with others on incorporating mindfulness and a healthier lifestyle. Once I get to the end of March I seem more motivated because it is not so beastly cold out in MN. Anyway just reaching out to see if a few others want to connect with each other on here fairly often to give support, encouragement, and suggestions. Thanks
  • H1There
    H1There Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m starting again after gaining weight back that I lost. I miss feeling good about myself and not being out of breath when doing simple things. Here’s to starting over!
  • mada2u1984
    mada2u1984 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Showing yourself some grace and love is a wonderful start. You got this!
  • WellDressedSlob
    WellDressedSlob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First real day back at it. I’m trying to focus on the mental side as much as diet and exercise.

Good luck everyone.
  • vedra_b
    vedra_b Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Today is my day one. Lets Get this!!!
  • trevnessittnatree
    trevnessittnatree Posts: 44 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Just started back up on this Journey to loose weight and then cut up. Here’s to starting October right.

#oldman style

1qtiitdt2051.jpeg