NUTRITIONAL VALUES

Options
Is there a way of getting a total amount of nutritional values at the bottom of the food diary page. I’m sure when I belonged to MFP many years ago this was a feature. I found this very useful. Many thanks in advance.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    Not in the free version. You can, however, edit the nutrients you track on the FOOD page (other than carbs/fat/protein - those are fixed/not changeable.) Go to FOOD>Settings.

There are also a number of nutrients tracked on the Printable version accessible from the bottom of the FOOD page. If you used different ones on the main FOOD page, you could track 13 different nutrients between the two pages and just look at both.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    ...and also, I've been a member and tracking food since 2007 and AFAIK there has never been a way to get more than six columns on the FOOD page and then the additional "Cholest Sodium Sugar Fiber" on the Printable page. You may be thinking about some other food tracker site...or maybe that was/is available on Premium (the paid version.) I don't know, maybe someone with Premium could say. Or maybe on the App? I just use the web version.
  • Rockmama1111
    Rockmama1111 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    If you sign in via your browser instead of the app, the diary looks different. Is this what you’re looking for?
    ik23dry5w5j0.jpeg
  • Monkeyonthehill
    Monkeyonthehill Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Rockmama1111
    Thank you, that’s exactly what I was looking for 😊👏👏