2»

Replies

• megamoo04
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL, THIS ALL MEANS A LOT!! :flowerforyou:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Hey sweetie.. Don't Give up on yourself.. you have done awesome, you are down 21lbs thats like a 1yr old baby..
    To achieve anything requires faith, belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, & dedication. All things are possible for those who believe.. as I say "Believe and you will Achieve" You can do this Sweetie Just stayed Focused on your goals and know you are strong enough to push thru this rutt.. We all have your Back and if you need a friend to give ya an extra kick in the Booty.add me...
    If you truly desire a change in your life, you have to be willing to let go of what you know and sometimes go outside of your comfort zone and Just get it Done.. ((big hugs)) Sweetie...

""Believe in yourself and know that you'll cross the finish line. No one can want it bad enough for you. You have to want it for yourself — and more than anything.."
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! You have this whooooooooole site full of understanding supportive people! You can do this! Don't look at the big picture... just one day at a time. Make TODAY great. Besides - you know you can do it... you're already 20 lbs down... check this out:

http://thegregbeefamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-20-lbs-looks-like.html

Some things that might help?
    - Log it. Log everything!
    - make a meal plan for the day/week
    - make an exercise plan
    - Make like Nike and "just do it!" - I have to tell myself this all the time when my brain starts with the "I don't wanna" routine...

You've got this, girlfriend!