Pics that motivate me to keep going- post yours

Options
What is the heaviest you have been? The heaviest for me was about 280. I am now in the low 180s aiming for low 150s. Below is a couple of pics I found, not at my heaviest but close enough. I was 18 or 19 in the first two pics, not sure exactly what weight. I got to about 280 when I was nearly 22 and after a messy break up I got my act together.

I look at these when I feel low and realise how far I have come because sometimes I still feel at my heaviest. I have to keep remembering at my heaviest I could barely walk up stairs and now I can swim for an hour, then cycle and mor,e even with the asthma I later developed. The last one is me now. Excuse the creepy look and the pose, I was on holiday and my partner
caught me out. lol

n771347624_1716482_2977-1.jpg

n771347624_1716475_1626.jpg

pal6.jpg

Replies

• voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and I LOVE your style!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

I second this!!

You are quite adorable!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Beautiful Darling... you Rock!!!!!:wink:
  • larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    great job, you are beautiful!
    here is mine 53 lbs lighter...
    oneyear.jpg
  • socialite1
    Options

Yes where did you get your blouse? So cute!! If we're all honest with ourselves this weight loss thing is all about wearing cute clothes and looking good in them lol.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Thanks

I sell vintage clothes and furniture for a living so I find some amazing things.
  • kjckocamo
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Teliooo
    Options

Yes where did you get your blouse? So cute!! If we're all honest with ourselves this weight loss thing is all about wearing cute clothes and looking good in them lol.

I found the dress in a charity shop. I get most of my clothes from places like that. You are about 90% right in my case. haha x
  • Teliooo
    Options
    I saw your pics earlier. you look so different. your face is amazing!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    wow!! You look great!! And that jacket is HOT'NESS!! Congrats!!
  • Teliooo
    Options
    Totally not the same girl! what a change to your top half. crazy!
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Fantastic ~ Your progress, your look, your motivation and positivity! And I LOVE vintage things! You have excellent taste.

{{hugs}}
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options

Ditto the heck out of this! Will you shop for me?? :wink:
  • Teliooo
    Options
    Don't tempt me. I honestly just look at someone and want to dress them. I used to get really angry at people who have amzing bodies but moaned about not being able to find clothes. As if. I could have dressed them for 10 pounds in something amazing.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! My highest recorded weight is 220, but I know that I probably started out more around 230, because I had lost a little bit before I weighed myself for the first time.

My inspiring picture is currently my profile picture, because I needed the extra motivation and to look at this picture as much as possible!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!

My highest weight was just under 200lbs (199.8 to be exact). I have lost a little over 60lbs since February =) Pictures are in my signature!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Good for you!! :-)

I'd say my profile pic is what I look at lately to keep me going!! I didn't believe in myself when I 1st started. Had lil faith but now I have pride and I know I can do this!

Best of luck to you <3
  • Teliooo
    Options
    My gosh, your stomach looks fab!

Above was for vegan gal x
  • Teliooo
    Options
    You look awesome!

My highest weight was just under 200lbs (199.8 to be exact). I have lost a little over 60lbs since February =) Pictures are in my signature!

You have the exact shape that I want.
  • Teliooo
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Good for you!! :-)

I'd say my profile pic is what I look at lately to keep me going!! I didn't believe in myself when I 1st started. Had lil faith but now I have pride and I know I can do this!

Best of luck to you <3

gorgeous! x