College student & would-be recreational athlete

Options
Hi all! I'm a proud Philadelphian design student and long-time pudgy kid hoping to finally be able to make it through a game of extreme frisbee without puffing and looking like a klutz.. This isn't the very beginning of my weight loss journey (I finally screwed up the courage to try it a few months ago and am 15 pounds into my 65-pound goal), but having moved back to school I've realized I'm going to need all the support I can get!
I look forward to meeting some of you and learning a thing or two :)

Replies

• MissJennZ
    MissJennZ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!

I spent almost 6 months working my tail off and lost 30 lbs! went from 162-132!! I am so proud of myself for losing that much, i honestly never thought i could do it!

Now i'm back in school full time and working full time. I feel like i have zero time for working out and i will try to do my meal planning on the weekends. I got myself a pretty nifty ladybug insulated lunch box so i can bring healthy snacks with me every where i go. I need to eat all meals away from home/on the road unfortunatly.

Daily schedule: wake up 4:30 AM (which usually turns into 5 AM!) & out the door by 5:30 AM. At work by 6:30 where i eat breakfast. Work til 4 PM then half hour drive to school. Classes from 5 PM -10:30 PM.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey! I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!!