Newby

Options
Hello, My name is Melissa and I am new to myfitnesspal.com. I am very eager to get started. I am a full time project coordinator and have two young children ages 2 and 5. I feel like I spend all of my time working and juggling schedules. I have lost track of myself somewhere in the last year and have gained nearly 30 pounds!!! I know that if I can just focus then I can shed some of the weight, but I am also finding that now that I am 31 it isn't as simple as just watching what I eat. I need to create and committ to a routine of healthy eating and exercise. I really need help with quick and easy healthy meal ideas that my whole family will eat because I don't have much time in the kitchen. Would love to hear from you guys on how you like this site and how it is working for you.

Thanks!
Melissa

Replies

• emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hello welcome
  • BabyPhat5
    BabyPhat5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new also..add me as a friend and we will get on this journey together ;0)
  • yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I hear you, i got out of the army and gained like 40 lbs, I just lost track. I suggest you join something in your city/town for once a week and use the website daily, it'll get you going. find something fun, don't take no for an answer.
  • mmiller0528
    Options
    Thank you! I am very excited to meet other people to share my experiences with and who truly understand the struggles of weight loss!