2»

Replies

• Leia81
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT>>> ALSO CHECK THE MEDIFAST DIET
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    My first three wives had the same goal -- to lose a whole person. I hope you are as successful as they were.

thanks for the awesome chuckle! I needed it!!
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I will add you as a friend becaue after I have this baby I have about as much to lose! <3<3<3 this site is incredible and I wouldn't be making it through this pregnancy healthily with out it!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You're going to kick *kitten*!

5499814.png
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! When you think of it as an entire person it can sound daunting, (My origional amount to lose was an entire person too. I'm down to shaking an average 5th grader off my back.) but one day at a time, you CAN do this. You have the tools at your fingertips with MFP. Get yourself some supportive MFP friends - they really do make a huge difference. Open up your diary (it's one of your settings) so that at least your MFP friends can see it. It is motivating to know that others are going to look at what you're eating and help you hold yourself accountable. They can also give you suggestions on simple adjustments you can make that will help optimize your efforts.

Good luck!
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That is a great decision! Best of luck!
    Instead of thinking that you have 175 lbs to lose, set yourself smaller goals along the way. 1600 cals are good - make them healthy and full of protein and veggies!
    Go for walks and maybe even start some sort of weight lifting routine. You don't want to lose the muscle, just the fat!

Again, congratulations for taking the first steps and best of luck!
  • fireman300
    fireman300 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support and comments. I know I can make it...it is just a matter of time and will power and right now I have plenty of both!!
  • lauehorn
    Options
    Start small and put one foot in front of the other. Good luck!