Not much, but more than expected!

Options
I have been on MFP for probably less than a month. Truthfully, I though I wouldn't even lose a ounce. I've lost 2 pounds! The only support I have is on MFP and I'm so glad this was recomended to me!

Replies

• htown1224
    Options
    Great job!! Why do you think you have only lost 2 pounds? Has it been hard for you to track your food?
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear! I think without MFP, many of us would not be where we are with success as we are today. For me, in the past, no matter how well I've done with a routine I usually stopped after 3, maybe 4 months. As of October 4th I will have been at it for a year. If I don't get cardio in, I feel like a complete bum. MFP, the app, and most importantly the community of pals are what keep me going. And knowing what you're putting in and burning out makes all the world of difference instead of mindlessly shoving food in your mouth.

Good luck to you on your continued success!!! Congrats again!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Well done :-)

2lbs down and now you are on your way to being a new you x

Keep up the good work :-)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Why do you think you have only lost 2 pounds? Has it been hard for you to track your food?

IMO 2 lbs in a month is great for someone who has relatively little to lose (say, less than 20). great job!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!