had a great shoping ex

Options
so i havent gone shoping since starting this and i have been doing really well 20 lbs since new years and my pants are falling off my butt so i went to the store where i bought my last pants and i tried on a 12 yes i said a 12 i was in an 18 that is 3 sizes im almost into single digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was so happy just had to share good luck and keep on counting

Replies

• kimmaboo
    kimmaboo Posts: 31
    Options
    so i havent gone shoping since starting this and i have been doing really well 20 lbs since new years and my pants are falling off my butt so i went to the store where i bought my last pants and i tried on a 12 yes i said a 12 i was in an 18 that is 3 sizes im almost into single digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was so happy just had to share good luck and keep on counting
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    FABulous! Don't you LOVE to shop now?!
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow. thats good keep up the good work, dont buy too much stuff okay! Get a new wardrobe when you hit those single digits. Your going to be a shopaholic! I cant wait to go shopping. Im trying to wait untill i lose some more weight.
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat, had one size 18 pants, only wore those, I refused to buy more, this was right after my last baby was born, almost 2 years ago........and I just recently got into a size 12 as well, could not believe it when I was at the store, so I just bought one pair of size 12 jeans, has been over 10 years since the last time I wore that size, I can't wait to hit single digits. I may have a party or do something crazy. Good job on your success, this is great. Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • kimmaboo
    kimmaboo Posts: 31
    Options
    thanks everyone i havent worn size 12 since before my oldest was born in 2002 wow it seams really long if you put it that way ;)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, keep up the great work.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    I can hardly wait!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Isn't that an awesome feeling!!! :flowerforyou: Same story with me, size 18 now 12s. My goal is 8 but we shall see. Right now size 12 feels awesome! :smile: Great job!
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am planning a shopping trip for myself in May if I stick to my goals as my reward I hope I will have your success. Not the size, but the feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!