body bugg

Options
Ok! Who has a body bugg??? Where did you get it? Is one version better than the other? All info PLEASE!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Replies

• meosha30
    Options
    I have one that I bought at 24hr Fitness, I have had it for a couple of years now. I would love to have the newer one since you can charge it up and sync it to and android or iphone.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Get a fitbit. It's smaller, cheaper, more accurate, and the online program for it is free.
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    I've had mine for about a year. I ordered online through 24 hour fitness. I have the older version. Most people seem to prefer the newer one that syncs with your phone, but when I purchased mine I also bought the watch monitor that syncs with it so I'm ok with not having a phone app. for it. It's definitely a calorie eye opener!
  • Mary572
    Options
    I bought a bugg from APEX/24-hr fitness that syncs with my android phone a few weeks ago so I'm still getting use to the device. I only use it to get an idea of my calories burned and track my calories consumed on MFP, then I track my deficit using an excel spreadsheet subtracting calories consumed from calories burned. I do like the seeing it on my phone, I check it probably too much right now because it is new to me but I'm starting to relax with the device.
  • marcibar
    Options
    I have the bodymedia one., it's the same thing as a body bugg but cheaper. I know they had a deal going around to get it on sale with some promo code. I LOVE IT. BUT I hate the food input thing on the site and the app, it's not nearly as good as this site for that. I was always having to put in all the info, which made me prefer to do it on a piece of paper. I am new to this app and think it's AMAZING!
  • amandachic79
    amandachic79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome ladies thanks for the input! :wink: