MAN ARMS :(

Options
2»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Stop doing heavy strength training for your arms?? Maybe just some light resistance bands to for tone and lots of stretches to length the muscle?
  • reese1206
    Options
    There's not much to pinch....seriously.
    Definitely all muscle? Tense your arm and then grab all the flabby bits. That's fat, which will go as you lose weight. Never thought I'd say this, but I hope it's more fat than muscle for you!
  • reese1206
    Options
    I'm only using 5/8lb weights and a 20lb barbell. I want muscle just not a TON of it.
    Stop doing heavy strength training for your arms?? Maybe just some light resistance bands to for tone and lots of stretches to length the muscle?
  • mopovich
    mopovich Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to quote but thank you! :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Muscular arms are sexy!

Mine are 11.5 not flexed and I think they are a little skinny. Wouldn't mind an extra half inch at all.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    OMG I would love to have big arms!! I'm a little skeletal chicken looking thing and I'd trade you in a heartbeat!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    My wife is a SAHM of 5 kids + me a big kid. Boys keep the mama very busy.

Her arms are like many mums with 4+ kids -- think of it, that's a lot of working out just there !!!

My arms are getting thinner over the last 6 months now that I am losing the weight but I intend to build up the arms later.

Yoga / stretching sounds like it may be a good plan (slow and steady) and head to your goal weight.

You are amazing - love the skin you are in. He does !

Wishing you well.

Gary