What is your logging streak?

Options
Hi everyone, post what your logging streak is and what keeps you going!? Curious to hear what your reason is.

Mine is 413 days. I made the decision that eating healthy/clean is going to be my lifestyle. It wasn't going to be temporary anymore. Since that day, I think about my food choices with every meal/snack I grab and logging on keeps me accountable.

Replies

• BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I use a spreadsheet. The current one started on 3 December 2018, so a little over 4 years.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    My logging into MFP is quite high. I've logged in every day since early 2015.

That's the number which appears in our stats.

I have no idea what my longest food track streak is. I'd have to count it up.

M in Oz
  • DoubleG2
    DoubleG2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    913 days. I had a 500+ day streak before this one, but missed logging one day while traveling without an internet connection. Not that I'm obsessed with this or anything like that :smile:
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    1086.. 9 more days and it'll be 3 full years
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    My logging into MFP is quite high. I've logged in every day since early 2015.

That's the number which appears in our stats.

I have no idea what my longest food track streak is. I'd have to count it up.

M in Oz

Just checked ... I have opened MFP 2755 days.

I log my exercise almost every day although I am a bit behind on doing that now.

I post on the forums fairly frequently.

But I haven't logged a day of food in quite a while.

• LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    520 days. I do it for health. My goal is to live to 80.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    2187 today!
  • Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    1266 days in a row!

Why do I do it? I never want to be fat again and logging everyday keeps my priorities at the forefront of my mind every day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1468
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP March of 2014, kept track of my food every day since, so 3,214. However, the site only acknowledges consecutive days actually logging in online, not actual days logging. Consequently my annual camping trips, despite having food recorded and back-logged into MFP upon my return, break my streak. The first couple times I'd ask to get the streak reset upon my return, but now I don't bother with the streak side, just the logging. Hence it's been 207 days since I last returned from camping.

Why keep up logging? Partly the nerd in me loves to see numbers, but it also serves to encourage keeping variety of foods in my diet, make sure I get adequate protein to fuel my weightlifting results, and has simply become a normal part of my daily routine, as automatic as brushing teeth, and takes about as long to accomplish.
  • LuckyStella1
    LuckyStella1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2320 days is my newest online streak. I had a good run before that but went camping in the wilds of Pennsylvania and couldn’t get a cell signal.

I do it because it’s a habit, as is meeting my step goal and closing my rings. Journaling has kept me on track since the mid 90s when I lost 50 pounds. MFP was a natural replacement for the paper tracker, and has only gotten better (with a few hiccups) over the years.
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Well that many today… 3 yrs.

54ikr1rub5o1.jpeg
  • MrAstro
    MrAstro Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    2815 here...
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha....I just lost my streak! I'm on day 2 now.
  • kracer001
    kracer001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just hit 90 days and am 3 stone down motivation comes from my kids being able to chase them and play with out feeling dead after lol
  • norrist20
    norrist20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    4400 as of today!