Trying to...gain

Options
Im probably one of the only *kitten* on here that are trying to pack on a few pounds...
I swear it is difficult to add healthy weight...had this problem my whole life.
So eating as healthy as I can...
And as much as I can.
but...broccoli and apples don't come with nutritional info.
So thats where this comes in!

No fried foods.

If anyone here has had any success stories with gaining upper body weight...
along with weight training...(i lift 4 days a week)
feel free to let me know!!

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know, my husband wants to gain healthy weight but really nothing happens no matter what he does lol I guess lifting weights a lot would be beneficial.
  • elizson
    Options
    BUMP
    My son has the same problem so any tips would be greatly appreciated :)
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I was a big time athlete in college and my coach put me on an all I could eat diet. LOTS and LOTS of veggies, eggs and lean meats for protein, and peanut butter and banana milkshakes once a day.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My bf had the same issue before I met him. He was eating CONSTANTLY. All good things and working out like a fiend, but just could not put on the weight or muscle. He has since given up. If someone finds something that works I'm all ears on his behalf!
  • jazzydebs
    jazzydebs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck with this,I have a son who is trying to do the same.It's not easy.He was told to eat a lot more protein rich foods.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was a big time athlete in college and my coach put me on an all I could eat diet. LOTS and LOTS of veggies, eggs and lean meats for protein, and peanut butter and banana milkshakes once a day.

THIS.

I'm trying to gain too.