Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Re: Calories Remaking

johnnys_fitness_ch
johnnys_fitness_ch Posts: 80 Member
So I log into the desktop app and it shows almost double my calories remaining. It shows I 1619 exercise calories to burn. The only problem is today is my day off and I should have my regular calories allotment. The phone app is right on the money.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,449 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    We are aware that adjustments are incorrect for users on the website under daily summary, and we are currently working on a resolution. We hope to have a fix in place as soon as possible.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Answers

• bungersma1
    bungersma1 Posts: 6 Member
    My experience also, and the spurious amount of calories is climbing during the day. However, the Food Diary figures are correct. Bizarre!
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,449 MFP Staff
    I would recommend reaching out to our support team for some further guidance on this.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • johnnys_fitness_ch
    durden wrote: »
    I would recommend reaching out to our support team for some further guidance on this.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

I have... thanks
  • johnnys_fitness_ch
    4ht day in a row my calories are off the chart. Shows I worked and I have not yet. Mobile
    app is perfect. Web app is wrong. I have disconnect my Fitbit synced, reconnected nothing fixes this.
    x79b3wzkkwms.png
This discussion has been closed.