Hunting friends :)

Options
hi all,

I just joined MFP on monday and loving it so far, I don't feel too deprived although struggle a bit not snacking which am sure I will get used too! I am 25 and live in Scotland (uk) I don't have any kids and like to party with friends (maybe my downfall) at weekends, I wont cut this out but realise it has to be cut down if I want to get where I want! I am looking for all the support I can get through this journey and also willing to give as much back in return!! We can do this!!! :) xxxx

Replies

• Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! The best of luck to you and reaching your goal(s). :smile:
  • kodihill
    Options
    hello everyone new to mfp here and its a constant struggle for me to keep and stay motivated. SO friend me and ill help you be motivated and support
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    stopping snacking......why?. You can eat as many as you want as long as you keep within your daily diary quota of calories.Weekends are for having fun especially when your young and free.Just choose wisely spirits with a diet mixer are the lowest only 50 cals for a single pub measure.I will send you a friend request feel free to add me if you so choose.Just remember that the best idea is to make the site work how you live not you adjusting to fit in with what you think is right otherwise it will make you give up because this is a lifestyle change not a diet and you have to be comfortable with your choices
  • caligirl328
    Options
    welcome to MFP! :-)

feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • samihainsworth
    Options
    hi all,

I just joined MFP on monday and loving it so far, I don't feel too deprived although struggle a bit not snacking which am sure I will get used too! I am 25 and live in Scotland (uk) I don't have any kids and like to party with friends (maybe my downfall) at weekends, I wont cut this out but realise it has to be cut down if I want to get where I want! I am looking for all the support I can get through this journey and also willing to give as much back in return!! We can do this!!! :) xxxx

Good luck! :] I hope you do well. And, buy some healthy snacks to hold you over. :]
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and taking that first step toward your goal. I think you will find as much support as you could ever need :) Feel free to add me!