Calling all crafters out there.HELP

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi all

I do all my crafts for the holidays and seem to be doing the same. Anyone know a great crafting site I could use for ideas? Plus I want to make some terra cotta pot wind chimes this year but not sure how to go about it without them falling apart or breaking.............HELP me please....

I love to craft, mostly painting things but always up for new and great ideas..........

feel free to add me , if you are a crafter too and need a buddy on this great site.

Natalie:happy:

Replies

• run_momma_run
    Options
    www.craftsy.com

www.craftster.org

I just joined craftsy, but I've been a member on craftster for quite awhile. There is a TON of stuff on there. Happy surfing!!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    www.craftbits.com

It. Is. Awesome. >.>

Not sure about your terra cotta chime problem, it sounds like a great idea though! :D
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My favorite is marthastewart.com. I always find tons of great ideas there!
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bump
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm more into macrame and friendship bracelets myself. One year I made bracelets for all my friends.. and their children. They even have christmas tree designs! My favourite site: www.friendship-bracelets.net
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    just wondering does anyone know any websites or books that might help me get my sewing machine up and running... ive had it a while and just cant seem to get it going?? sorry if this isnt related to the thread x
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the web pages so far. I will check them all out for sure.
    Keep them ideas comming.......... thanks:tongue:
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    just wondering does anyone know any websites or books that might help me get my sewing machine up and running... ive had it a while and just cant seem to get it going?? sorry if this isnt related to the thread x
    Just an idea, maybe go the the Singer webpage, might find something there that will help
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    www.craftbits.com

It. Is. Awesome. >.>

Not sure about your terra cotta chime problem, it sounds like a great idea though! :D
    This site I have used for kids crafts and other things. I was on there today and could not seem to find what i was looking for. I wil keep checking it though. Thanks for the input
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    www.craftsy.com

www.craftster.org

I just joined craftsy, but I've been a member on craftster for quite awhile. There is a TON of stuff on there. Happy surfing!!

Thank you so much for the new websites to play with!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    www.craftsy.com

www.craftster.org

I concour with craftster.org, i've been there... i get lost there... or at least my time does. LOL
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm more into macrame and friendship bracelets myself. One year I made bracelets for all my friends.. and their children. They even have christmas tree designs! My favourite site: www.friendship-bracelets.net
    Oh how I love creating with wire, been awhile, I think I'll start with a ring.

Really enjoyed looking at this link you shared as it took me to some wonderful wire jewelry sites from there. Keep the links coming all, very much appreciated!:smooched:
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Pinterest. It's addicting.. you have been warned
  • elliecolorado
    Options
    bump
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Pinterest. It's addicting.. you have been warned
    OMG that IS fun! I haven't even created my own account yet, I browse everyone else's and have a blast! I'll have to get myself invited, or do you still have to have a member invite so you can join 'Pinterest''?

Thanks for the reminder about it and ...you too Ellie for the bump:wink::flowerforyou:

ETA: To add the link for others and correct my spelling for the site... oops!:tongue:http://pinterest.com/