Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Do you need a reminder of what to pack since you are out of practice? Doesn’t flying in a snowstorm sound less than desirable? Did you tell M_H to not serenade you until you return?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Do you need a reminder of what to pack since you are out of practice?Doesn’t flying in a snowstorm sound less than desirable? Did you tell M_H to not serenade you until you return?
    Won't I probably forget something anyway? 🤦‍♀️
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Do you need a reminder of what to pack since you are out of practice? Doesn’t flying in a snowstorm sound less than desirable? Did you tell M_H to not serenade you until you return?
    @Mtn_hikin, will you please save my boom box goat serenade for when I return from Dallas next week?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @Mtn_hikin, will you please save my boom box goat serenade for when I return from Dallas next week?
    Don’t I always aim to please?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Why were you awake so early????
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Do you think people really used to wake u[ in the middle of the night, and then have a second sleep? Is sleeping 8 hours at a time a modern idea?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you think people really used to wake up in the middle of the night, and then have a second sleep? Is sleeping 8 hours at a time a modern idea?
    Am I the only one who does this?
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    are you the only one that does what?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    are you the only one that does what?
    Didnt you see the bolded copy?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    When my insomnia is particularly bad don’t I have two blocks of sleep too? Does it feel better not to be alone in that, @cmsienk?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    While I don't wish insomnia on anyone, isn't it nice to not be alone be in good company? 🤗
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Will someone please let @nossmf know that it's still me?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing you said something, because how is anybody supposed to recognize you without your coffee cup?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @Cat0703a, guess what?
    qzjgx1croofd.jpg 🤦‍♀️🤣
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    When my insomnia is particularly bad don’t I have two blocks of sleep too? Does it feel better not to be alone in that, @cmsienk?

Aren't assurances often reassuring? :blushing:

Is sleeping in two shifts considered to be insomnia? Or is that different? Can society let people sleep when they're sleepy and get up when they're not? Wouldn't flexible shifts be great?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @Cat0703a, guess what?
    qzjgx1croofd.jpg 🤦‍♀️🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Wouldn’t that have been first on the list with toothpaste and toothbrush being the runner-ups?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @Cat0703a, guess what?
    qzjgx1croofd.jpg 🤦‍♀️🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Wouldn’t that have been first on the list with toothpaste and toothbrush being the runner-ups?
    Wasn't I 10 minutes down the road when I remembered seeing it on the table? Didn't the snow coming down clinch the decision that I really didn't have 20 minutes to waste?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @Cat0703a, guess what?
    qzjgx1croofd.jpg 🤦‍♀️🤣

Wasn't I 10 minutes down the road when I remembered seeing it on the table? Didn't the snow coming down clinch the decision that I really didn't have 20 minutes to waste?

Do you know I’d have done the same in that situation?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »

Aren't assurances often reassuring? :blushing:

Is sleeping in two shifts considered to be insomnia? Or is that different? Can society let people sleep when they're sleepy and get up when they're not? Wouldn't flexible shifts be great?

Isn’t the two blocks out of necessity in my case and less purposeful than those who do it for other reasons (extreme temperature, specific jobs etc)?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown can you order some through skip the dishes or something like that?
    Wasn't I wondering if "skip the dishes" was regional slang for going out to eat? 😂
    But didn't I learn "something like that" would be GrubHub or DoorDash?