Colorado

Options
I'm wondering who is from Colorado! I would like to find MFP's from the state. I know that we would have more in common because of skiing, hiking, etc. Feel free to friend me :)

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm in Wyoming which is close to Colorado. I'm a student feel free to add me if you want.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm a Coloradan, but transplanted to Houston, TX. I really miss it there. There are no mountains in East Texas. And I LOVE the mountains! I've lived in Westminster, Littleton & Parker. I'll get back there someday.
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Utah here! So I'm a part of the rockies as well :) Snowboarding in the winter, hiking in the summer
  • tgh1914
    Options
    Pretty cool article shows that CO keeps repeating as the 'leanest' state:

http://calorielab.com/news/2011/06/30/fattest-states-2011
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I live in Englewood!

Also, here is a link to another thread here on MFP with quite a few Coloradoans: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/139057-anyone-else-from-colorado
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Fort Collins! I'm an East Coast transplant...moved here from Connecticut for college (CSU) five years ago and decided to stay. I love it here and am planning to stick around, at least for a few more years!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I live in Englewood!

Also, here is a link to another thread here on MFP with quite a few Coloradoans: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/139057-anyone-else-from-colorado

Thanks!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Fort Collins! I'm an East Coast transplant...moved here from Connecticut for college (CSU) five years ago and decided to stay. I love it here and am planning to stick around, at least for a few more years!

I just moved here from South Carolina!
  • sh0ck
    Options
    I moved here ultimately from Virginia. I graduated from undergrad in Virginia in 2008 and then graduated with my Masters in Kansas in 2010 and moved here right after that. I have been here for a year and am loving it!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I live in Littleton!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm in Englewood! Yay!! You guys can add me if you want. But know that I love beer more than life and talk about it a lot more than I should for a fitness website.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Colorado Native. Living here is like snuggling between a perfect pair of angel titties
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Colorado Native. Living here is like snuggling between a perfect pair of angel titties

Love your quote lol! Live in Centennial, but am up in the mountains the majority of the winter. Anyone from Colorado feel free to add me!:drinker:
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Greeley!
  • andi_isit303
    Options
    i'm also new to CO (boyfriend and i just mved here in July) - i live in englewood/centinneal, whatever you want to call it. :) feel free to addd meee!
  • sh0ck
    Options
    I'm in Englewood! Yay!! You guys can add me if you want. But know that I love beer more than life and talk about it a lot more than I should for a fitness website.

Tell me about it! Beer is probably the number 1 thing between my CW and my GW! Oh well.

Are you going to GABF next weekend?
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am from Alamosa! "where???" I know, I know, it's in southern colorado...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Tell me about it! Beer is probably the number 1 thing between my CW and my GW! Oh well.

I'm volunteering all weekend! I'll be pouring for the Richmond area or something - basically Budweiser, New Glarius, Magic Hat, and a few other east coast breweries. Come find me! LOL ..
  • tgh1914
    Options
    Hi all, I am from Alamosa! "where???" I know, I know, it's in southern colorado...
    Hi there! Half of my extended family is from Alamosa! Love it!
  • sh0ck
    Options

I'm volunteering all weekend! I'll be pouring for the Richmond area or something - basically Budweiser, New Glarius, Magic Hat, and a few other east coast breweries. Come find me! LOL ..

That's really cool. How do you become a volunteer? Just sign up for it on the website when they first announce it or something?