Energy Boosters for exercising

Options
Hey pals!

Quick question: Anyone know or recommend anything that helps boost energy?

I have purchased Zantrex3 and it has been sitting on my desk for about 2 months, I am not into taking thermogenics but I can't seem to find much energy these days and have slacked big time.. any advice helps.....

PS I know getting more sleep helps but it is almost impossible, I spend about 10 -12 hours away from home a day from the time that I leave for work to the time I return back home, I have a toddler and try to spend the most time possible with her in the evenings. I am usually home by 8 and by the time I get into bed it is just about midnight... this makes me feel terrible!

Replies

• saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an everyday for me as well... Usually when I start getting super tired, If you get up and walk out to get fresh air helps me out alot. If worse comes to worse I go to my fav Monster energy drink. the Subzero. No cal, no carbs no sugar and gives me fast energy :P
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have heard eating an orange gives you the same pick me up as coffee, and much better for you!
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    Sounds like an everyday for me as well... Usually when I start getting super tired, If you get up and walk out to get fresh air helps me out alot. If worse comes to worse I go to my fav Monster energy drink. the Subzero. No cal, no carbs no sugar and gives me fast energy :P

then we are in the same boat -_- ... will try getting some air in the mornings first thing (even though I know how hard it is to not press snooze LOL ) also never tried Monster drink, hmmm that would be interesting to try as well...

Thanks!
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    I have heard eating an orange gives you the same pick me up as coffee, and much better for you!

Never heard this but doesn't sound too shabby!!!!! I am addicted to coffee and must have it every morning but I pick it up on the way in to work so I will definitely make sure I make a stop at the supermarket this evening for some oranges...
    Thanks!!!!!