I'm finally healthy!

Options
Okay, several friends have pointed out that I have been healthy for a couple of years. But as of this morning, I finally lost enough weight to be within the "healthy" range on the BMI Chart. Took me 7 1/2 years, but I finally lost 120 pounds. I'm so excited. I never dreamed I could get to this weight!

Been doing the happy dance all day!! :happy:

Replies

• MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    First, grats!

Second, never write something like that down! I've read too many greek tragedies to know that the fates will punish you for this.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!~!!!!! I HAVE 10 LBS TO GO TILL I AM "HEALTHY" I CAN'T WAIT. YOU MUST BE SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    21l5nra.jpg
  • Samanthasteinagle26
    Options
    Congrats
  • wasro
    wasro Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Brilliant news - you must be stoked. Well done : )
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! When I started I was in the overweight BMI and I wanted to be in the middle of the healthy band, so 4 more lbs for me. It's a great feeling, well done!!
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing work! You are an inspiration.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Oh congrats,
    I am still in the obese catogary and I will be so happy to get to overweight. What a journey. You must be so happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!