Almost there

Options
dtw7115
dtw7115 Posts: 5 Member
Hi All,

I’ve been a MFP member since about 2012 and have gone up and down with my weight for the most part. All of the posts in success stories always gave me motivation, especially the ones with before and after photos so I decided to post mine even if it helps motivate just one person. Been maintaining for almost 8 months now before I get the last 20lbs. The photo on the left is me at 400 lbs and the one on the right is 240 lbs. I’m 6’4. Ultimate goal is 220 and really increase my lifting.
djy1ttevy7yc.png

Replies

• suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Currently before and working on the after. Moderation for me to keep going.
  • Vette8828
    Vette8828 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done mate! An inspiration to all the men on here. I bet you feel great about yourself.
  • WWildcatt
    WWildcatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is great, you look great. I'm sure you feel so much better. I've been a member of MFP for sometime. I have done great however a health event has had me put on the weight again. The picture give me motivation to get back in the game again.
    WWildcatt
  • Pdc654
    Pdc654 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment! You look amazing! Thanks for posting. Your pics are so inspiring.
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Spectacular change. Congratulations. You obviously know what works for you. Continue the good work.
  • sandraws
    sandraws Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You have done an incredible thing! You must feel like you could conquer anything! :)
  • ellenrschmidt
    ellenrschmidt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That seems like an impossible feat, but you did it! Thank you for posting to inspire us all!
  • Carriehelene
    Carriehelene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, honestly, you look like a different person. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!