This site has all but stopped working for me, what is wrong?

Options
I use the free version of MFP, usually from my Windows OS computer but sometimes from my Android OS phone using the app.

I prefer to log food on my computer because I have arthritis and typing on the phone is a pain, but sometimes I use the barcode scanner on the phone.

Recently (last week or so) I haven't been able to log using the computer. It fails in various ways: sometimes it will log the food but put it in the wrong meal (always breakfast); sometimes I find the food and press the button to log it and nothing happens; sometimes I search for the food and it brings up a list of things but no way to log them. And forget entering a recipe! I enter the whole thing and it is lost.

Today I opened the app on my phone and it had logged me out. IMO it doesn't do that enough for safety, so no biggie. I log back in but it says my e-mail or password is wrong. Except after several tries I know I didn't mess it up and it's not wrong. So I asked for a new password and it says it doesn't know my e-mail address.

I did try to reach customer happiness but it asked me to log in and then wouldn't accept my e-mail address.

Best Answer

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,349 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can send them an email, if the helpdesk isn't working for you:
    support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• johnnys_fitness_ch
    johnnys_fitness_ch Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    MFP has been messed up for a week or so. This morning is shows I worked out and I have not got off the couch yet. I emailed tech support and they said they were working on it. The android app is fine. I'm testing out lose it right now. If MFP does not get this fixed I am jumping ship.
  • chalcedony1
    chalcedony1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the e-mail address, I tried that!

Good to know that it's not just me having problems, although I haven't had it ADD anything! I tried LoseIt before this but it's clunky. This is SO MUCH better when it's working.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm.having the same problems today ugh