Ultimate Accountability Challenge - February 2023

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
You are invited to check us out...

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4) Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, or every other day).

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month.

Those who end the month with 3 or less Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

You can join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144289-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2023

(be sure to click on the green 'JOIN' button).

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful supportive group this is! I’ve signed up every month since August 2021 when I first joined MFP and found this challenge within my first days here. The emphasis is on your habits and behaviours — not on reporting your daily or weekly weight. The challenge looks so simple, but it really is hard to keep daily focus and accountability. I’m down about 75 pounds and have kept it off. I credit this daily accountability practice with my success. Join us? What have you got to lose? Hope to see you there….
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    Awesome group! Self accountability leads to success.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,554 Member
    Options
    One awesome dedicated group of folks from all over the world we learn so much from one another come and join us you maybe surprised at what you can learn and try….
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    This is a fantastic group for support and learning. I have been part of the group since August 2021, and have learned so much. It's a very welcoming group. The focus on daily actions is key.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,091 Member
    Options
    This is a great welcoming group of supportive people who are willing to share a wealth of experience on negotiating the process of improving health and fitness.

I’ve been a member for a number of years, and have had invaluable help and support through all the ups and downs.

Come join us for February.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I have been with this group for years. It gives great support and I learn so much from this group. It is a great tool that helps to keep me on track. People in the group are encouraging and compassionate of one another's journeys.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    Plus we have CHEERLEADERS!!!! 📣📣📣📣