"Dying to be the Largest Woman in the World

Options
lloydrt
lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
anyone see Dr Oz's show today, about the 32 year old mother of 2 wanting to weigh in at 1800 lbs ,to break all records......She says shes in great shape, works and feels great.........

also, I m kinda blown away with this womans employment........Seems she s on the Internet and lets men watch her...........She sells photos of herself eating, changing clothes, putting on clothes that are too small, eating , posing.........

and the " men" who get off to this send her money......Heres the clip, kinda creepy fan base that shes going going........

Dr Oz really went off on her with her denial that shes in great shape. I remember, her BMI is 158, unheard of numbers, and her triglicierides should be about 100 or less, hers are in the 500s............unreal numbers for Dr Oz to comprehend

good show, heres the link...................

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/thursday-dr-oz-show
Lloyd

Replies

• bowtiekitty
    bowtiekitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    To each their own, I suppose.
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Survival of the fittest.. just saying.
  • leopardlushh
    Options
    Somehow nothing surprises me anymore. More disturbing is the men paying to watch her and the affect she has on her children.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm joining in to hear the discussion on this, I'm interested in what people have to say.

Personally, I don't think there's anything Dr. Oz can do for her. She wants to be fat, she wants to be fatter. It's her own decision to keep going like this and it's not our responsibility or place to convince her otherwise.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I saw her and I heard she even has a doctor with her who claims she is healthy except that she is morbidly obese. I don't understand... I mean... I'm morbidly obese.... I can't imagine being even back at my starting weight again.... there is only one way for me, and that's down...
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    OMG i saw that.... i feel very skinny now...lol...i feel really bad for her children. she is so in denial... i cant believe she is comfortable like that.... and there ae men into that... oh nasty i am repulsed by my own body and i got 40 left to lose... she is a walking time bomb for stroke,heart attack, and pulmonary embolism... and it will be soon
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    She'll be dead soon and this discussion will be irrelevant.
  • jan_andrea
    jan_andrea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Once you get to be that weight, how do you even move around? Gah. I mean, I was starting to feel my weight at 267, and was 285 at my highest, and that was pretty uncomfortable.
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    Yep i watched it.omg it pisses me off cuz she is killing herself in front of her children...shouldnt that be called child abuse?
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I didn't see the show but have seen other news stories about her...crazy
  • michigandj
    Options
    She just looked crazy at times....
  • FatToFitMomma
    Options
    I watched Dr. Oz today too and was just blown away. She doesn't see it as a problem and actually thinks she is healthy!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Once you get to be that weight, how do you even move around? Gah. I mean, I was starting to feel my weight at 267, and was 285 at my highest, and that was pretty uncomfortable.

I know what you mean. Sadly, I am sometimes jealous of these women who weigh so much and haven't felt as many ill effects. My mother was 300-350 most of her life and got up to 400 right before she died. How do these women survive at almost twice her weight!?
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Runs to off to see what men will pay her to do online........oh wait....nevermind....I think I know.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    She cares more about the money she making off her obesity than she does getting healthy and getting a real job to pay for her and her kids. I think her kids should be taken away due to the fact she is slowly killing herself in front of them and doing it ON PURPOSE. She is risking her children growing up without a parent. Very abusive. It made me sick watching her grin the whole time during the interveiw.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Saw the show this afternoon. I'm not sure how any feeling human being cannot be disturbed by her self-destructive behavior.

I am also perplexed by the cavalier attitude by some. To chalk up a life simply being tossed to the whims of some peculiar Darwinian fatalism adds a whole new level of indifference to a situation that is already horribly tragic. I hope this woman reflects on some of the facts that were presented to her, and decides to take advantage of the opportunities that were presented to her before it is too late. Regardless, it's hard to not be moved by what is effectively a train-wreck in slow motion.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    It is unbelievable to me that people send her food!! they are basically helping her kill herself! my heart hurts for this women but she is being incredibly selfish. she has two sons and they told the entire universe they are scared she is going to die! and still she doesn't give a damn.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give a cr*p about her. Her poor kids though, what a terrible mother.