124»

Replies

• J3nnaLyn
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Very Nice! The changes in your body and especially your face are proof positive that you are workin' it!
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! You did that fast too. Congrats to you!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :drinker:
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    that is amazing, congratulations.

GG
  • girard5
    girard5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!
  • lucyclementmiller
    Options
    You look great! And you look so much happier too! :)
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    wowwziers.....you look great
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, looking good!!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    ***STANDING OVATION***

BABYGIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING <---- Yes im shouting cos Im so bloody proud of you!!!

I second this!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You look like a different person

How many calories are you consuming a day? Just curious. I started in March and I've lost 58lbs...I try to eat all my calories and sometimes eat into my exercise calories. I have a friend who started in February and she's lost 97lbs.
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    amazing job! I can't wait to be @ -93!!! :):)
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    amazing. wtg!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! Keep up the great work!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    WOW you have done SO WELL in such a short time!! You look like a new woman! Go you!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words and comments. *blush*

In answer to questions - I started in April and have lost 93 lbs. These pics are actually May to September. The before pics were probably about 20 lbs less than my starting point.

To be honest, I don't have any secrets to share about what I've been doing. I've manually set my calories at 1400, but generally get right about 1200. Somedays are less than that (yes, I know - starvation mode, oooooh, bad!) and somedays are more. During the summer, I spent a lot of time swimming, which burns a ton of calories. At that time, I was burning 1000-2000 calories a day. Now that the pool has closed, my exercise comes mostly from the treadmill and the stationary bike. A typical day is about an hour and a half in the gym.

I drink at least 15 cups of water a day (usually at least 2-3 before each meal). When I'm hungry, I eat. I just don't go overboard. When I'm not hungry, I don't (unless I'm really short on cals for the day). I try to avoid sodium like the plague. I'm a diabetic, so I really limit my carbs, despite pasta being my favorite food in the world. :-)

MFP has been a huge part of my success, as well. I've made some fantastic friends and their support has really been great. I've done SOME kind of challenge since starting here and have found the team challenges to be incredibly motivating. If you're interested in starting a challenge and you've never done one here before, check out this thread. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/347913-those-magnificent-mfp-s-in-their-flying-machines-still-ope Lee does a GREAT job of organizing a fun game. Post in the thread that you'd like to join a team and get started. My team is full, but I hope some of you decide to join. I'll see ya in the air!! :-)
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Looking Great! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!