TNT Crew - Wks 4 & 5 - Sept Tribal Challenge

Options

Replies

• fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    YES!!!! Starbucks has great LONG straws and I also found some at Kroger...9 inches is a great size....won't get lost down the water bottle!:smile:

Thanks for the Kroger tip. I've only been able to find long straws at the smoothie place. :smile:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    It seems I pulled something in my neck and I'm going to blame it on last night's push ups. It woke me up during the night last night. I'll be taking a pain reliever if it gets too bad.

I knew I wouldn't have time for exercise with work, commute, cooking, & church and no energy after all of that.

Calories & water good.

I'll have to make up today's challenge exercise tomorrow night.
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I did today's bushmen, tabata, under calories and met my water. I also did another tabata and bushmen to make up for missing yesterday. Doing 2 days back to back is a real workout.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    i am so sorry, team!!! i feel like such a let down! with this week being a CRAZY busy week for me, and coming down with a cold the last 2 days i have just been completely worn out and definitely slacking :(

however! this little 48 hour cold i seem to have feels like it's well on it's way out of my body, and i've gotten a LOT more caught up on my school work, so i'm definitely feeling good about powering through the rest of the week!

monday 9/19:
    calories: under
    water: over
    no challenge done

tuesday 9/20:
    calories: under
    no challenge done

wednesday 9/21:
    calories: over
    no challenge done

SO sorry again!!! balancing life & eating right/exercising is definitely something i'm constantly working on improving!
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sorry! Forgot to post last night!

Water done
    Calories under (barely)
    Challenge done!

And I definitely want to try that straw trick!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It seems I pulled something in my neck and I'm going to blame it on last night's push ups. It woke me up during the night last night. I'll be taking a pain reliever if it gets too bad.

I knew I wouldn't have time for exercise with work, commute, cooking, & church and no energy after all of that.

Calories & water good.

I'll have to make up today's challenge exercise tomorrow night.

I did the same thing last week! I wasn't sure if it was the push-ups or crunches that did it for me but OUCHIE!
  • reammi
    Options
    Hi,

I'm very proud of myself today. I had been fearful of running on the treadmill but today I conquered that fear. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill without falling as it was very foggy and dark at work this morning and I didn't think it would be safe to run outdoors. I also finally was able to garner the strength to do the bushmen workout. So, for today 9/22:

bushmen and tabata - done
    calories - under
    water - over

I am so grateful that tomorrow is Friday - it has been a LONG week.

Good night!!

Merri
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Water done
    Calories under
    Challenge done
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Can't remember if I posted for yesterday

Water-met
    calories- had zero left
    exercise- done

today
    water-met
    calories-under
    exercise-done
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Water & calories okay, though I'd like to be less hungry during certain times of the month.

Did strength training & a little of the calisthenics, but not completely caught up. I'm hoping for at least one high energy day this weekend. Maybe I can get all caught up Saturday.

I feel like the little train and needing to repeat to myself, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..... "

**** DEAR TNT CREW **** putting aside my whiny moment, I want for each of you to know I'm thrilled you are sticking it out and making great changes for yourselves by pushing through and challenging your bodies :bigsmile:
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    For Thursday
    Tabata & Bushmen - done
    Water - over
    Calories - under
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Getting caught up:
    For 9/22
    Pygmy done
    water under
    calories under
    I have all the extra crunches in....should be 200 extra?? I think.

Be back later tonight with an update for today!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm very proud of myself today. I had been fearful of running on the treadmill but today I conquered that fear. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill without falling as it was very foggy and dark at work this morning and I didn't think it would be safe to run outdoors. I also finally was able to garner the strength to do the bushmen workout. So, for today 9/22:

bushmen and tabata - done
    calories - under
    water - over

I am so grateful that tomorrow is Friday - it has been a LONG week.

Good night!!

Merri

That is so awesome! Way to go!!!!
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Reporting in for 9/23/11
    Pygmy done
    calories barely under
    water over

Weekend....here we go! :-)
  • reammi
    Options
    Hello!!!!

For Friday 9/23:

Pygmy - done
    calories - under
    water - over

Will be volunteering for Habitat for Humanity tomorrow with my daughters so probably won't be on much until late afternoon. Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!!

Merri
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    Completed tabata and bushmen workout. Met my water and under calories.
  • reammi
    Options
    So glad to be home and finally sitting down......but not before I completed my exercises.

For Saturday 9/24:

Pygmy - done
    calories - under
    water - over

Looking forward to my 5 mile run tomorrow.

Have a good night.

Merri
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Completed Day 5 & 6 of Challenge Exercises & will try really hard to do another set tomorrow.

Completed 150 extra crunches.

Water - not completed, but I'm still drinking some. Prob won't make it to 64 oz before bed tho'

Calories - under.
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    Sorry everyone but didn't do so good today. Spent most of it out with family and went over calories and not enough water. I didn't do the challenge workout but hope to make it up by doing two days tomorrow.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Weigh in: 158.0 (no change from last weigh-in, but likely due to water retention)... so nice :grumble: (the little grumble emoticon made me giggle).