Any future brides out there?!

My wedding is in May 2012.. just looking for some other brides that are trying to lose for the big day & find a routine for life =)

Replies

• May 5th 2012 here :) I have a race in November then Im back to a normal routine 'for life', as you say.
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    My wedding is in April. I'm trying to lose weight for health but the stress of planning the wedding and the two mothers might help me to lose weight MUCH faster.
  • hi all i just dropped by to say hi and wondering if ppl can help me by telling me ways i can lose weight :sad:
  • My wedding is on 11/11/11 - am back on the wagon after falling off earlier in the year - hoping to lose a few kg and tone up before the big day! only 7 weeks to go! yipe!
  • kristivahl
    kristivahl Posts: 11 Member
    April 28, 2012 is our big day!!! .... feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! ... its nice to connect with other girls experiencing the same things that I am....
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    July 14, 2012! I started here in January after my fiance proposed in December and there's no turning back now ! I just ordered my dress on Saturday!!!!

Feel free to friend me !
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Depends on how "future" you're talkin ...
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Depends on how "future" you're talkin ...

+1
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    April 21, 2012....getting closer everyday!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Hi! I got married this past summer (June 4) so I can relate to the stress! I recommend the blog apracticalwedding.com, especially if you're on a budget! As for weight loss just make sure you keep yourself healthy-- no starving yourself! I lost 20 lbs before my wedding (although I did it mostly for health reasons) and have continued to lose since then, mostly because of this site.
  • June 2, 2012 :)

I just joined this site today. There's so much information! I'm looking forward to using it as an aide in keeping me on track.

Feel free to friend me, it would be nice to have some other brides to chat with.
  • nvhajjar
    nvhajjar Posts: 13 Member
    October 13, 2012! seems like an eternity, but at least gives me plenty of time to lose 50 lbs (or more, but i don't want to set TOO lofty a goal) friend me if you like =)
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 259 Member
    First I would like to say congrats to all. I was in your shoes as well and this site helped me to lose 15lbs and keep it off that is until the honeymoon,lol. I got married 9/10/11 and after returning from Bahamas I've gained 5lbs which isn't bad considering what all I ate. This site will help you reach your goal. My dress was a lil big after the weight lose but good thing I had a corset back. Good luck to everyone. You can do it!