weight loss journey

Options
tell me about how far youve come and how close you are to your weight loss goal.

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My Ticker and my Profile tell the story.
  • Jperkins113
    Jperkins113 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started at 225
    Made it to 175
    Went back to 205
    Made it back down to 174

Goal is a permanent 165.
    9 lbs away!
  • katelcollins18
    Options
    awesome! my weight when i started was 235 lost 12 so far and im working to 160
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started around 248 in May and now I'm down to 198. I am hoping to be down 30 more pounds before May of next year.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    92 kg (202 pounds) in January, 71 kg (156 pounds) now.
    I'm pretty close to where I want to be..... my vague goal at the moment is 68kg but really I'm going to be happy to hang anywhere between 68 - 72. I'm wearing size 12 pants (I think thats a size 8 in the US) and I'm really happy with this size. One size smaller would be nice, but not essential.

However, I'm just coming to the realisation now that losing weight is just one part of this journey - learning how to keep the weight off and not go back to my old bad habits is going to be MUCH harder. I'm only just getting started on that part. Ask me in a year how I'm doing!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    92 kg (202 pounds) in January, 71 kg (156 pounds) now.
    I'm pretty close to where I want to be..... my vague goal at the moment is 68kg but really I'm going to be happy to hang anywhere between 68 - 72. I'm wearing size 12 pants (I think thats a size 8 in the US) and I'm really happy with this size. One size smaller would be nice, but not essential.

However, I'm just coming to the realisation now that losing weight is just one part of this journey - learning how to keep the weight off and not go back to my old bad habits is going to be MUCH harder. I'm only just getting started on that part. Ask me in a year how I'm doing!!

You are RIGHT, Maintainance is much different than losing the weight. I have been at--or within 5 pounds--of my Goal Weight for a year next month. Staying connected with MFP Friends does make it easier and keeps you accountable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!