Need motivation and new friends!

Options
I've been on here for a month and only have 2 friends, so could use more for motivation and support. Does anyone need another friend?? This New England weather can be so unmotivating. The days are getting shorter and colder too, so I need a kick in the pants to get my butt in gear. So far, I've been able to get into a dress for a wedding that I couldn't fit in a couple months ago. Must keep going!!! :-)

Replies

• abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like...been feeling the same way
  • CarrieJaneSmith
    CarrieJaneSmith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a month too--you can add me! I'll kick you in the butt :D

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • stubbssr
    Options
    Good for you for getting in that dress! I know how hard it is to keep motivated. Keep up the hard work!
  • jenfactor
    Options
    Yes! Feel free to add me! Or anyone else who's reading this. I'm 30, looking to lose about 68 pounds (GAH!) and have just managed to track calories and stay within my daily limit for three days in a row, and let me tell you, that has been a huge accomplishment. So that is where I'm coming from :)
  • adrianneboyd
    adrianneboyd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm always up for more friends! adrianneboyd is my username! The more interaction we get from MFP the better we are at reaching our goals.
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. We are on the same journey and can use motivation & support. I have only been on here for 10 days and I am looking for new friends. I lost 3 lbs this week and love this site. I have lost 123 lbs. thus far since I had gastric bypass on 10-06-09.
    I am so blessed being a cancer survivor too. :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Can't help you much with motivation, you either really want to do it.....or you don't.

So how badly do you want to change?

:flowerforyou:

But I'm a 43 yr old mother of 3 sons, and so far I have lost 19 pounds!

****Ooops forgot to say feel free to add me! ;)
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! Staying motivated is hard. I still struggle every now and then with motivation as well. It does get easier as the weight comes off. Don't get discouraged!! We are all on the same journey. Please feel free to add me!! Namaste
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Anyone is welcome to add me...The more the merrier!! Here is to a short winter!! Would rather be outside exercising.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    We all need motivation and support. Feel free to add me if you'd like!