Fiber One bars for breakfast are so FILLING!

Options
I've lost 23 pounds and part of the credit goes to eating Fiber One bars for breakfast. On the days that I eat one, I am not hungry for 4 to 5 hours. The peanut butter ones are great!

Replies

• moniquelessard
    Options
    are you talking about the 100 calorie ones?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You should try the cereal. The honey clusters are awesome and have 51% the daily value of fiber.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I agree! They rock! This week I tried the Special K protein meal replacement bars, just to get some variety. They keep you feeling full too!
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow, I eat those as a snack. If I ate one for breakfast, I would chew your arm off in an hour. Breakfast is the best part of my day :)
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    You should try the cereal. The honey clusters are awesome and have 51% the daily value of fiber.

Those sound yum.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I agree! They rock! This week I tried the Special K protein meal replacement bars, just to get some variety. They keep you feeling full too!

The Special K Protein Plus is awesome!! Some skim milk, banana, and 8 oz of OJ and you have knocked most your potassium for the day. For those wondering why potassium is so important... potassium counters the water retention effects of sodium.
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! I'm hooked on those bars for breakfast. That and a big coffee and you're good to go!! ;)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I'm a total cereal fan btw. But I eat the Fiber One bars almost daily as a snack. Just be careful with the fiber. 30 to 35 grams of fiber is really great for ridding the body of both fat and sodium, but if you go too often over 40 to 50 grams it could cause IBS or other digestive problems.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    love them for a snack as well- I like them so much- when I first started eating them I made the mistake and at 5 in one day- paid for that at the end of the day...ick. yes they do well with filling you up due to the fiber. yummy!
  • Danelyh
    Options
    Thanks for the extra info. I am going to try the Fiber One bars. I rarely eat breakfast and have been wondering what to try to eat in the morning, this might be just the thing. I can eat it on the go.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    They are good. have you tried the fiber one brownies? filling and only 100 cal