Let’s support each other

Options
Hello my name is Shelly ; 36F from Lafayette, Louisiana. I’m looking to make a life style change . I need to keep busy and focused. In March it will make 1 year my 15 year old son passed away . I have put on 50lbs since then and I need to get my life back on some kind of track because I also have a 14 and 13 year old that depend on me ! Prayers are appreciated and friendship is extremely welcome ! I’m also a store manager at GNC . So I’m trying my best to move forward . For one day I will see my baby again for now I gotta stick around for my other 2 …. They need me ! Working out helps relieve the anxiety and hurt . I just gotta keep motivated

Replies

• morningversecollections
    Options
    Sending healing prayers. I can not imagine the pain. Happy to be a friend and open ear!
  • ShellyMarie8886
    ShellyMarie8886 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much !!! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the love and support ❤️
  • ShellyMarie8886
    ShellyMarie8886 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    6bfj2miensu2.jpeg
  • cyn_love
    cyn_love Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shelly. I'm so sorry about your son. I'm proud of you for getting back on track.
  • grmabea63
    grmabea63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers your way. Our faith keeps us going, but friendship and uplifting encouragement makes things a little easier. I wish you healing and much success on your journey.
  • Lightbeamer
    Lightbeamer Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. I, like you, am in stasis with the same issues. My four sons, all except the oldest passed. I am here to support you too!