Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    Well, technically the SUBJECT of her question had to do with steam rooms, but did I not accurately borrow the FORMAT of her question?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,830 Member
    Options
    Did I neglect to respond to your question? Doesn’t it depend on who's doing the massage?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Wasn’t I surprised at @nossmf ’s question since I’d way prefer massage by a person over the chair? 😂
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    How effective could a chair be as a masseuse?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    Having had several massages and several chair massages, don't I think the chair massage is cheap and convenient but impersonal and less effective, when compared to a normal massage?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @nossmf, doesn't it look like, in our small circle here, you may indeed be "the only person who prefers massage-chair sessions at a mall over a full-body session at a spa table?"
  • srazamora
    Options
    Are we talking a chair that massages you or sitting in a chair as a person massages you?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2023
    Options
    You mean are we talking about chair massages or massage chairs?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't the qualifier "at the mall" lead me to understand he meant massage chairs?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't I only thinking of a massage at the mall, not whether it be in a chair or on a table? But in either case with a person--versus a mechanized chair--giving the massage?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did anyone else get their butt kicked at yoga tonight?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Not me, but doesn't it feel better now? 😂
    (Should we assume your yoga was of the ashtanga/vinyasa/hot yoga style, as opposed to hatha yoga?) 🤔
    But I got my butt kicked at Pilates this morning, didn't I?
    And I may or may not get it kicked again tomorrow morning at yoga, but who knows? 🧘‍♂️
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I used to really wonder: Why do people say yoga is hard, when the version I learned put me to sleep? After doing hot yoga and sweating more than ever before, do you think I wonder that anymore? :noway:
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Do you notice any difference in the people who prefer pilates over yoga?
  • nossmf
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Aren't they better at spelling?

ETA: As in, since pilates is more difficult to spell than yoga, doesn't a practitioner face a bigger mental hurdle simply spelling their art in the first place?
  • nossmf
    Options
    If you eat your lunch food at 11am, does the time between end of lunch until noon count as morning or afternoon?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    If you eat your lunch at 11am, what time do you eat dinner?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Is buttkicking yoga a new style of yoga?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Wasn't I only thinking of a massage at the mall, not whether it be in a chair or on a table? But in either case with a person--versus a mechanized chair--giving the massage?

Wasn’t a chair made for a foreword facing seated position to allow a person to facilitate a massage shown at a mall in an episode of The Impractical Jokers?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Is buttkicking yoga a new style of yoga?
    Have you tried yoga with my instructor? Didn't I do many poses yesterday with my fingers clasped behind and raised off my back? Weren't my triceps (a good) sore when I was done?