Food Matters Documentary

Options
We have pretty much talked out what everybody thinking about Forks over Knives, but what about Food Matters?
It is clearly saying that almost everything is processed even the veggies so what you guys eat than around USA :P
We are lucky enough to have some farmers market around California although I am sure some of those veggies are even ruined with different stuff.
Food Matters Rock, love this one too :) If you get a time watch it!

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    saw part of it, I plan to finish it soon. I do think that it is great so far!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    I read a book a few years ago in college that I believe was called 'Going Green' and it was all about eating locally, and about how we could actually boost the economy by doing this and it's actually healthier, because by not eating locally we are taking great chances with our foods because of how far it actually travels to get to where we are.. ( like shipping, and importing)
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I love both Food Matters and Forks Over Knives--Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead is another good one!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I am going to watch Fat sick and Nearly Dead for sure :) I saw the title on Netflix :) Thanks
    I love both Food Matters and Forks Over Knives--Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead is another good one!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    We have pretty much talked out what everybody thinking about Forks over Knives, but what about Food Matters?
    It is clearly saying that almost everything is processed even the veggies so what you guys eat than around USA :P
    We are lucky enough to have some farmers market around California although I am sure some of those veggies are even ruined with different stuff.

actually the book is called "deep economy" ... GREAT READ!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options

• farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options