just a coupla nsv's :)

Options
2Bgoddess
2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
got a couple of nice comments today, wearing a top that is an XL instead of a plus size...

at my zumba class, two ladies commented that they could "definitely see a great difference" in my shape, and in my face...

when i walked in the door from work, my husband, who had been napping on the couch (he gets home earlier than me and sneaks a nap) anyway, he turned and looked at me, and put his and on my cheek, and said "you are so beautiful." awww

but maybe the very best one, is that I have "inspired" two friends to join MFP. I KNOW it will be soooo good for them!

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well done! :smile:
  • shadowfx
    Options
    nawwwww, that's just so SWeeet - how many brownie points did hubby earn? Sounds like you've had an awesome day :o)
  • gracekgh
    Options
    love the zumba ticker!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    love the zumba ticker!

thanks! I used my photo editing program to put together the symbols and do the colours and effects. then used it in the "create ticker" thingy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!