Favorite 100 calorie sweet?

Options
I've got 100 Cal's left in my budget today and want a dessert that feels decadent but isn't gonna break my bank. Suggestions?

Replies

• lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Not like you're going to the store any more tonight, but....

I love my Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. I get them at Costco. They. Are. Addicting.

You could eat some fruit or have a few almonds/nuts to get to 100.
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Not like you're going to the store any more tonight, but....

I love my Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. I get them at Costco. They. Are. Addicting.

You could eat some fruit or have a few almonds/nuts to get to 100.

I was just gonna post that...they are really, really good!
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The hundred calorie packs of all kinds of things are kind of nice. But you're not going to get much for a hundred calories. Honestly I'd rather have one awesome piece of candy like a chocolate cherry than a whole bag of mediocre snacks.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    If you have an Aldi store near you they have a desert called cinnamon drizzles that are great, 90 calories and will kill a sweet tooth. 6gof sugar and 3 fat. Yes its sad I have the nutritional info memorized
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate! YUM!
  • eksb
    eksb Posts: 93
    Options
    LOVE Trader Joe's 100 calorie dark chocolate bar. It;s a ton of chocolate and only 5 grams sugar. I try to save room for one each day.
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    I really love the Werther's Original Sugar Free candies, they have a few diff flavors and you can have five of them for 40 calories! If you want to go over your calories a little you can have a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich for 140 cals
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is a favorite!!

Also, Nature Valley Crunchy Dark Chocolate Squares or something .. I forget what they're called, but they're tasty!!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Sweet treats:

1/2 a cup of coffee ice cream is usually 100-110 calories, depending on the brand.

Or, 2 pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate "Promises" squares, preferably frozen beforehand and slowly sucked on like hard candy, 84 cals

Other:

1 Precious Mozzarella string cheese stick, 80 cals.

Or 100 calories of popcorn
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Low fat fudgesicles. 70 cals!!!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in the middle of 6 reese's mini peanut butter cups. 109 calories and 2g of protein to boot.
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fantastic suggestions! Glad this is saved in my topics :)
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Vitalicious Vita Tops! The deep chocolate is 100 calories and so good!
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    VitaTops Pumpkin Spice muffin tops are my current favorite and are 100 calories. Their Deep Chocolate muffin tops are really decadent when eaten frozen; also 100 calories each.
  • kagome5555
    kagome5555 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A rice krispy square :) 90 calories and sweet! I just had one. Yuuum