I'm new and on a mission

Options
Hi, new here but finally getting serious about getting rid of this weight. I lost 30 pounds during my pregnancy and it has all found me again since. I want to be healthy and lower my chances of getting diabetes and all other preventable diseases. Plus I need the energy to be able to keep up with what will be a very active little boy!

Replies

• TheChicaShica
    Options
    You can do it! I wish I was my pregnancy weight. I was all stomach. I let myself go but no longer. Reclamation!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, welcome to MFP. You are at the right place. Alot of great energy and motivation on here. You have already taken the first step on your weight loss journey. Kudos!
    Please feel free to add me
    ~Chika
  • meosha30
    Options
    Hey, I am new too and it seems that we made the right choice by registering to this site. Best luck to you! I am going to send you a friend request since it seems we're starting our journey at the same time.
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi - I too lost weight during my pregnancy, but like you, it all came back after I stopped breastfeeding. Sad that we take such good care of ourselves when we had a little one inside, but don't take as good care of ourselves after that little one is on the outside!

Good luck in your journey to health!

Rose
  • qtonduty30
    qtonduty30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, just had a baby 2 months ago and like u I am also on a mission!! Lol...glad ur here we can all motivate eachother!! :)