dessert

Options
What does everybody eat for dessert? I have to have something sweet, but I want it to double as somewhat nutritious. Usually going for a bowl of sweet cereal, at least it's fortified.

Replies

• felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love the Fit & Active Carmel mini rice cakes from Aldi's. They taste like carmel corn to me.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal or apple slices dipped in Greek yogurt.
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have been reaching for a cold piece of fruit when I have a sweet tooth.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerrys or some sort of sludge concoction
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do Bran Flakes with blueberries and almond milk. It's only a little sweet, but super healthy!

Lowfat yogurt works too.

Fruit! (maybe with Lite Cool Whip?)
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    goody goodies :laugh:

I splurge a lil bit everyday and I'm happily doing it! :tongue:
  • CPrincipeDeSA
    CPrincipeDeSA Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fruit. But if I'm really needing a fix I'll allow myself a tablespoon of icecream or whatever. Just so I get a taste.
  • babs23
    Options
    fresh fruit, lite yogurt, frozen whole fruit bar, freezie pops. that's usually what we have.

When I have a bowl of cereal in the morning, it's usually around 300 calories. That's a meal. Watch your portion size if you have cereal. :)
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    fresh, local fruit, especially at this time of the year. What can be better than delicious tree-ripened fruit? Sweet cherries, peaches, local strawberries, and fresh, fresh apples.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Fruit.
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    I have a terrible sweet tooth, and I tried completely cutting out desserts and switching to fruit and it completely backfired and made me have cravings...I bought skinny cow mini icecreams(150-170 calories), sugar free popsicles, Twix mini icecream bars(90 calories) and sugar free pudding