Hello everyone!!

Options
Good evening everyone. My name is Taylor. I'm a mother of 3, 2 boys and 1 girl. I also have 2 puppies. I have been married for 13 years now. I am here to try to get my pre kids body back. I am doing 310 shakes and I use FitOn to do my workouts.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,562 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!

How many calories worth of shakes are you consuming? I presume you're also eating plenty of healthy food. The trick to weight loss is consuming fewer calories than you burn, and it helps to find foods that keep you full and provide good nutrition. Don't waste your money on shakes; spend $20 and get a good digital food scale and eat the right amount of actual food. Use the tools on MFP to get a good starting point for how much to eat.
  • DCarney
    DCarney Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Taylor! Welcome and congrats on taking the first steps! I would certainly recommend getting your calories from quality food sources and learning ‘how’ to eat for life. Shakes are not a sustainable weight loss method, because no one is going to consume them forever. I would suggest learning how to track macros & establishing what is an adequate amount for your goals. The answer is NOT always to consume less. If you are a yo-yo dieter or have been chronically dieting for years, you may need to reverse diet. If you have any questions, you can certainly ask me, I’d be happy to give you more details.