College Students?!

Options
Hey there everyone! I'm a college student working on getting to my healthiest and best! Anyone else out there in my boat looking for motivation?

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    grad school count?
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Yeah being in college and trying to eat healthy can be hard, but doable
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I agree I did it during the summer just fine but this semester is awful!
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a sophomore in college. I transferred schools this fall and it has been a lot easier to eat healthier because my new school's cafeteria sucks! So I'm making lots of salads or sandwiches!

Anyone who wants to add me - feel free! :smile:
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    4th year here! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :D
  • barbarabelk
    Options
    I'm starting school on Monday =D I think I'll have a relatively easy time of it (well, as easy as starting a diet will ever be) because I'm going to a community college for the first two years, which is not only pretty local to where I live but RIGHT around the corner from my work. I'll be able to stow away food at work if need be, but I'll be checking out what the student union has to offer food wise. I'll have to avoid the pizza place in there for sure, but the cafeteria does have a pretty complete salad bar from what I remember last time I visited there.

Good luck to everyone!
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    College sophomore here!
  • saugustin07
    saugustin07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior in college. On the same path of fitness and health.=)
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    College Junior here!
    Learning to balance school, labs, work, internships AND weight loss!!
    Feel free to add :D
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :-)
  • DefiningRaquel
    Options
    im in my 4th year of college. Feel free to add ;)
  • oktg
    oktg Posts: 13
    Options
    college senior here!
    this is my first year not giving into the burger king on campus :) haha
  • Go_Pokes
    Options
    College Senior here! Trying to healthy with a full school load and work is hard! Guess that's why I'm here. Feel free to add me :)
  • lvl0rg4n
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm at Community College this year and working bit by bit to get healthy and happy!
  • fadeddreamz58
    fadeddreamz58 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am college student :)
  • alj2014
    alj2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Taking a nutrition class this semester, so it's really opening my eyes. Hoping to lose a few pounds through healthy eating and working out, and hopefully this site will keep me on track!
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    grad school count?

Grad Student too! I think it should count for double :) Currently enrolled in a MA program while working full time and volunteering as a Cheer Coach for a local chapter of squad to a Junior All American Team.
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    yes! i'm trying to balance a semester of working out, eating healthy, living in a new apartment with different people, having a boyfriend, writing a thesis, and figuring out what i'm doing with the rest of my life! Never have I done this much before, sometimes it's hard. But I love the support of college friends on MFP. So relatable! Feel free to add me! :)
  • crystalbistol
    crystalbistol Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    College Junior here!