Help deciding?

Hi all,

So I'm getting take out tonight (ooh naughty yeah I know) and I'm a bit confused.

I'm torn between a Domino's Healhy Choices Pizza and a footlong Subway. I will have calories enough for either but the nutritional content is throwing me off a bit:

BBQ Chicken & Mushroom Ciabatta Pizza
Average Quantity per Serving
289g
Energy 1630kJ (389Cal)
Protein 21.2g
Fat, Total 9.4g
- Saturated 5.5g
- Trans 0.3g
Carbohydrate 53.5g
- Sugars 13.5g
Dietary Fibre 5.9g
Sodium 772mg

Subway 12-inch Ham incl White or Wheat Bread, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Capsicum, Pickles and Olives
Average Quantity per Serving
418g
Energy 556cal
Protein 31.8g
Fat, Total 10.2g
- Saturated 3.2g
Carbohydrate 81.2g
- Sugars 9g
Sodium 2160mg

Now, I wouldn't be getting the Pickles or Olives which would lower the sodium content of the Sub somewhat, but I've checked and the sodium in the bread is about = to the sodium in the entire pizza. Plus the addition of cured meats. But the pizza is higher in fat and lower in protein.

Help?

Replies

• Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    i wouldnt worry about it so much if you have the calories and would choose which one you wanted more! :)
  • I'd say the first one.. :) Plus you wont be tempted by taking the cookies or w.e else they'll over you!.. Plus the nutrional value is way better.. (concedering not only the calories).. A good healthy pizza as a comfort food would be nice if your treating yourself to some take out. But your decision ;)