74 lbs. DOWN in 6 months!

Options
2»

Replies

• grmq6nzffp
    grmq6nzffp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!! This makes me really motivated to be on track!
  • Sanberdolifas
    Sanberdolifas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing what advice can u give
  • cyn_love
    cyn_love Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great work! I want to be like you when I grow up. Haha.
  • TeaTotaler2
    TeaTotaler2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, Mel - this is absolutely amazing!! It took a lot of hard work, dedication, and DISCIPLINE! You are such an inspiration!! AND you look fabulous!! And L👀K how fast your hair grew!!!! Such a nice achievement right before summer, too!! Here's to health and moving forward!!!🤩🤩🤩
  • The_Real_Rodger_Ramjet
    Options
    You go Girl!
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    You are truly rockin' it! Such amazing progress, you should be so proud of yourself. Don't you feel great compared to 6 months ago? It's been 13 months for me and the further I get into this lifestyle change I find that I have to keep reminding myself how bad I felt physically and mentally before compared to how I feel now.

Sending you my sincere wishes for your continued success!
  • huntah0578
    huntah0578 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I clicked on and read your story. Lifestyle changes are so hard, looking forward to seeing you continue to progress and motivate!
  • Mel8579
    Mel8579 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    GinLee61 wrote: »
    You are truly rockin' it! Such amazing progress, you should be so proud of yourself. Don't you feel great compared to 6 months ago? It's been 13 months for me and the further I get into this lifestyle change I find that I have to keep reminding myself how bad I felt physically and mentally before compared to how I feel now.

Sending you my sincere wishes for your continued success!

You're going to make me cry! (Happy tears! 😊) I feel amazing. The ways my life has changed are countless, just so many unrealizwd ways my weight/low energy was holding me back. People keep asking what keeps me going... I finally feel like I'm LIVING. Never going back. ❤️🙌

• willduit2014
    willduit2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "Little by little, one travels far." --JR Tolkien.
  • Mel8579
    Mel8579 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing what advice can u give

Just keep going. I know that sounds too simple, but it's the truth. It's all about making those small changes in your routines that become automatic. Getting up at 4:30 a.m. for the gym and counting calories are done automatically now. I'm learning that it's a marathon, not a sprint. It really is a lifestyle. And I love making constant goals for myself.
    Can I speed up my mile today?
    Can I beat that last time on the rowing machine?
    Can I increase my protein earlier in the day?
    Can I get 500 more steps today?

When the answer is YES... that feeling is unbeatable. That's what keeps me going. 💪✨️
  • brenn35
    brenn35 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow look how slim your face is!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done.
  • loosbrockandy
    loosbrockandy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • annbuzzell1
    annbuzzell1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow you look stunning. thanks for the motivation , I have working steady since jan 4 and nearing the 15 pound mark. I hope to be as sucessful as you.
  • markswife892
    markswife892 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job! Thx for the inspiration! <3
  • yes_no_maybe
    yes_no_maybe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!