Infinity Hoop

Options
Hey there, I recently got an infinity hoop to use to help me lose the weight. Just wondering if anyone else used one and how was your results, what was your work out plan? I also have a stationary bike I plan on using as well.

Replies

• ericatoday1
    ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’ve never used one but I’m here to boost your post because I’ve thought of it
  • cyn_love
    cyn_love Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Is that the weighted hula hoop? I've seen it all over tiktok. I've thought of getting one, but I've wondered how much of an exercise they really are. Are they *actually* beneficial or is it just people losing weight from being more active/dieting in general?
  • Pokemom33
    Pokemom33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    cyn_love wrote: »
    Is that the weighted hula hoop? I've seen it all over tiktok. I've thought of getting one, but I've wondered how much of an exercise they really are. Are they *actually* beneficial or is it just people losing weight from being more active/dieting in general?

This is what I am wondering! I got a steal for one on fb market place I only paid 25 bucks for it. It is really fun! So if it works its a plus. I know its getting me moving so thats something! I just have to build myself to use it longer then 5-10 minutes for it to actually work
  • sattyra
    sattyra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My sister went down a size using it for a month. I bought one but I’m useless at keeping it going