NEED TO LOOSE 50LBS

Options
I WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSE WITH SUGAR LEVEL LIL ABOVE AND PVC ARRHYTHMIA WITH MY HEART. . THEY SAID I CAN EXERCISE BUT NO CAFFEINE. ITS HARD EXERCISING WITH NO ENERGY BUT I'M TRYING. I AM ALSO DOING HERBALIFE I HOPE I MAKE IT. ;)) PLUS I HAVE THREE KIDS SMALLEST IS 3 MONTHS OLD. SOMETIMES I NEED MOTIVATION.....

Replies

• Melissa_DLC
    Options
    What are you taking at Herbalife? I go to Zumba and they sell it there. Does it work?
  • NoMoreMrFatGuy
    Options
    I can think of 3 reasons why you need to do it. Don't know much about herbalife but stick to a diet that is lifelong. I am an Atrial Fibber, my doctor says no problem with the coffee so I do drink a cup in the morning. I haven't had to be cardio verted in 4 years, I have been drinking coffee the last three, haha. Nancy, you can do it. Just say to yourself I am going to do it and I won't take no for an answer!
  • SMILE713
    SMILE713 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I SELL IT TOO . YES IT WORKS I WAS TAKING IT BEFORE AND LOST 15 LBS THEN I GOT PREGNANT. ITS REALLY GOOD AND I KEEP A BETTER TRACK ON NOT GOING OVER MY CALORIES SINCE ITS ABOUT 200 CALORIES ON THE SHAKE AND PROTEIN.
  • SMILE713
    SMILE713 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YES THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I WILL SINCE I HAVE 3 KIDS THAT DEPEND ON ME AND MY HEALTH.