Victoria Secret

Options
I needed some motivation tonight so I went on Victoria Secret's website. Seriously if you want some motivation go there. They have the cutest clothes... not to mention very sexy lingerie for the man in your life. I love Victoria Secret underwear and I had no idea they had such cute clothes. I thought I'd share this... Clothes are a big motivation for me and I thought It might help someone else. :tongue: :wink:

Replies

• springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    This is the ONLY store I shop at now (other than for my athletic wear). I love them. Have you seen the shoes? Instant shoe-gasm.
  • msallymae
    msallymae Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    tru that. but u dont have to be a size 2 to rock them.
  • geraldm55
    geraldm55 Posts: 130
    Options
    ohhh sure I went there and your right I was inspired..............and than my wife laughed at me and said no :( lol
  • Kerry0785
    Kerry0785 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    No I haven't!!! I'll have to check it out
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Meh. They have some cute stuff, but my boyfriend personally prefers just flat out nakedness to lingerie, so I don't have to worry about it :bigsmile:
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    did you know that they photoshop their models always? Not only the usual slim them up puff up the boobies. They also lengthen necks, waists, and legs. I use to work there, and it drove me crazy. Those models are beautiful without all the gliz why not just let them look like themselves? Even then it would be an unattainable image for me lol
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    It's funny I actually started fitting in VS underwear. I can finally get out of my granny panties as I call them.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    ohhh sure I went there and your right I was inspired..............and than my wife laughed at me and said no :( lol

That's funny!
  • Kerry0785
    Kerry0785 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere on here that they have long jeans - I am 5'9" so I went to look at the jeans - I personally am a curvy girl - obviously - I never want to lose my curves - I'd never let myself get to model skinny - I too think it is unrealistic even for them. But the clothes themselves are cute. - yeah photoshopping models makes me mad too cuz alot of young girls don't realize that this is being done.
  • msallymae
    msallymae Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    they also have some bangin shoes.

my bf loves to take me shoppin therreee ;)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I needed some motivation tonight so I went on Victoria Secret's website. Seriously if you want some motivation go there. They have the cutest clothes... not to mention very sexy lingerie for the man in your life. I love Victoria Secret underwear and I had no idea they had such cute clothes. I thought I'd share this... Clothes are a big motivation for me and I thought It might help someone else. :tongue: :wink:
    I'm definitely motivated...
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I LOVE their clothes. I actually have a few way cute pieces just waiting to be used in my closet. :sigh:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I have one lingerie and a sleepwear from there but they're too big now although i can still manage to wear the lingerie.
  • LAdani
    LAdani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YES! Their clothes and lingerie are AMAZING! Also, as surprising as this sounds, I have found my best business suits in the Victoria's Secret catalogues. They have both pant suits and skirt suits and I can wear them without needing any tailoring. They are designed to fit curves so not as boxy as other suits I have tried. I work in a conservative industry and nobody can tell that my suits are from VS
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    watching their fashion now. everything is so pretty
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Forget that! All it does is depress me... They don't even have my size in bras... Jerks