Counting calories again!

Options
I’m back after a long break from MFP. Just looking for some accountability with calorie intake. Any friends are welcome! I wish you all a happy journey and the best.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,383 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

You've got the accountability right where you sit. You are the only one you can be accountable to. This time, maybe you can work on developing good habits you can take with you for the indefinite future, because that's where long-term success lives.

What are your goals?
  • Tdavenport0110
    Tdavenport0110 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Welcome back!

You've got the accountability right where you sit. You are the only one you can be accountable to. This time, maybe you can work on developing good habits you can take with you for the indefinite future, because that's where long-term success lives.

What are your goals?

Thank you! I really appreciate the insight. Right now, just weight lose. Physically and in the gym, I am where I want to be and constantly improving as my job requires me to.
    The goal is 15 pounds. Doesn’t seem like much but in my current profession, it makes all the difference
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,383 Member
    Options
    The last ten to 20 pounds are often VERY tough to lose. Just be patient and don't get upset with yourself if you bounce around on your way to that magic goal.

As far as supportive people, if you're looking for a group of supportive people to share your struggles, challenges, and victories with, you might be interested in a group that I belong to. This group has been active since 2016. The name of the group is "Lose 1 Pound a Week and Keep it Off," and the focus is to STICK TO IT! THIS IS YOUR INVITATION to join us!

The group has a number of ongoing challenges, and we try to have a fun "special" challenge each week. All the challenges are voluntary except goal-setting and a weekly weight check-in. Pick one, pick some or pick none of the others. Start and stop whenever you want.

Click on the link above (or this one), then click the JOIN link and someone will approve you soon. We're run by a group of committed volunteers, so It might take a day, but you will be approved. It's a private group, so anything you post only goes to other group members, not the entire MFP universe. We don't tolerate bad behavior and support all of MFP's guidelines and a few more to keep it friendly and supportive.