Should I feel bad at all?

Options
I feel like I ate BAD today. Either too much bread, or just too many carbs.. Idk. My diary is open for review. My TOM cravings have got the best of me today.. But I couldn't help my cravings. However I felt like I did eat HEALTHY foods so I shouldn't stress it. I guess the feeling of "TOM" and not being able to hop on the elliptical today is making me feel all sluggish right now. Any ladies have days like this?

Replies

• veidtmeister
    veidtmeister Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds like TOM is one lucky guy....

(:P....what is tom....and am I the only guy on here...)
  • KareyMarie
    KareyMarie Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Literally just choked on my water - "Sounds like TOM is one lucky guy..." Bwahahaha!

(TOM stands for "Time Of Month...")
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Checked out your diary and you did great today! We have days where TOM tests our willpower and drains our energy. Definitely don't stress about it!
  • veidtmeister
    veidtmeister Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Literally just choked on my water - "Sounds like TOM is one lucky guy..." Bwahahaha!

lmao.....haha...thanks for the info.....cant believe I walked right into that one. (wont happen again...:)
    ITs funny though, TOM sounds like quite a jerk....
  • CindyWarner
    Options
    Try to have some unsalted nuts in the morning like almonds or cashews. It helps with my cravings. Good luck!
  • KareyMarie
    KareyMarie Posts: 26 Member
    Options

lmao.....haha...thanks for the info.....cant believe I walked right into that one. (wont happen again...:)
    ITs funny though, TOM sounds like quite a jerk....

You have no idea. ;)
  • BeverageTreats
    BeverageTreats Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    He beat the crap out of me quite a few times. There was a lot of blood and pain... and then he didn't call for 28 days.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    He beat the crap out of me quite a few times. There was a lot of blood and pain... and then he didn't call for 28 days.

Roflmao! At least he didn't call 9 months later with a vengeance! :D
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Oh goodness, I have nothing to add to this thread at all but I'm laughing like crazy, this is the best thread on mfp. TOM is seriously a jerk, he nearly forces chocolates and pretzels down my throat every month! Sabotages my weight loss every month...
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    Options
    Lol! TOM is a jerk!! Seriously the worse monthly visitor besides bills.