Thursday Mini Challnege

Options
Good Morning Everyone! As most of you know Charger is on a well deserved vacation and I have offered to help keep the challenges up while he relaxes! So let’s get started and kick this fat out the door!!!

Today's Challenge is: Dumbbell Chest Fly’s

Let’s do 10 sets of 15. This is for a total of 150!

You can do them with any weight you want…hand weights, soup cans, bottles of water, or milk jugs.

You can break them up throughout the day or do them all at once…You have until midnight to get them done.

If you can't do 10 sets of 15, then do what you can. Remember to push yourself -- This is a challenge, so challenge your body!!! Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.

Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.

Here is a video for anyone that needs to know how to do them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxPE-jJE9o

Replies

• silveryflutterby
    Options
    Hey, I can do this! Count me in! :)
  • mybutterfly63
    mybutterfly63 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to do this! What does it come under when putting it into your diary?
  • tohorse
    tohorse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    going to give it a try, will be my first strength exercise sense joining. :embarassed:
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Have a good day everyone!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to do this! What does it come under when putting it into your diary?

You can put it in as strength training for your exercise :smile:
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this, but this is my first attempt at a mini challenge, so the full 10 sets might be hard :(

edit: I cannot seem to find what to log this under on the strength training :/
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    I am going to try this, but this is my first attempt at a mini challenge, so the full 10 sets might be hard :(

edit: I cannot seem to find what to log this under on the strength training :/

Go to exercises and pick strength training; then put in how many minutes you needed to complete the challenge. That will give you total number of calories burned. There is no specific dumbbell chest fly exercise in the database. Thanks!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    I ended up with 18 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly's...that is a total of 270 :wink:

How did everyone else do? :happy:
  • salvarado08
    salvarado08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    First mini challenge ever - Check!

WOW! 18 sets of 15, very impressive! I didn't do that, but I did do 5 sets of 30, almost continually. On to tomorrow!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I apologize!! This is the first time I haven't completed a challenge....There was just "so much" going on today that I couldn't get it done.
  • Prestonsmumma
    Prestonsmumma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i shall be doing mine today and fridays challenge too once it gets posted!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    i got in 10 sets of 15 reps using water bottles (only thing available) as dumbells
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    I did 5 sets of 15 with 5 lb weights. I planned to finish the other half in the evening, but my hubby called from overseas and I went to bed after and completely forgot about the rest! Oops!