Y do ppl hate oats?

Options
Now, I was eating a very healthy breakfast - Oats with chopped banana n dates..,. This ****hole colleague comes upto me n says it looks like puke.. WTF.. I said - ur face will look like crap after i am done punching you. The bugger just laughed n went.

Why cant people let others be? They comment on every aspect of what others eat & do??? The oatmeal looks OK but it tasted bloody good..

The other day I added unsweetened dark cocoa powder in oats, another collegue made a face like puking.. this makes me soo mad.. I look for innovative ways to improve my bfast n these ****heads mess it up for me! arrghhhhh

Not that I am going to stop eating oats.. Ill find ways of grossing my colleagues out more! hmmp.. sob.. help!

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    You obviously weren't using proper punching technique. If you take them down and mount them first, they are much easier to hit, and with gravity's help and the floor acting as an anvil, the force of your punches can be tripled.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Next time one of them eats something greasy and fried, ask them if the pig fat it was fried in tastes as bad as it looks.
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    hahahaha.. good idea..
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Oh I was hoping this was going to be a thread about people actually not liking oats. Every since I can remember, if I eat anything with oats or coconut in I start to gag. I cannot swallow the little bits they are made from (I am not talking about coconut as a fruit but when it is put into cakes and biscuits etc). I try with all my might but I cannot swallow oats or coconut. I then try to spit the little bits out and rinse them out which causes a gag reflex! I actually accidentally ate coconut on my honeymoon and nearly threw up from it. My worse ever reaction. So I was wondering if other people suffered like this? It is not that I don't like the taste more the texture. Sorry if that offends you. I actually you love to be able to eat a healthy cereal but I would be ill all day if I did.
  • kittuk86
    Options
    It's ok to not like oats as long as you dont discourage or make fun of others eating it!!!

I never liked oats but I am beginning to like it now :P
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    so much anger for the oats :tongue: I eat em everyday as well at work. People get used to it. cocoa/cinnamon then nuke. Then add vanilla whey & at the moment cinnamon raisin swirl PB& co. DELISH!!!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    dry reach.... blerghh... hate oats.

seriously, i haven't tasted oats since i can remember, but they look sooooooo soggy and gross. i only like cereal if it still has crunch. and i eat cereal faster than the speed of light if even the slightest dash of milk goes near it.

most the time i eat my cereal dry, and have a drink separately so i don't get the soggy factor.

but, all power to those who can handle it. i don't have an issue with others eating it, just not me.
  • drwilhi
    drwilhi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Personally I love oatmeal my favorite is with about a TBS of almond butter some Splenda and a hint of cinnamon
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    :sings Pork and Beans:
  • kittuk86
    Options
    yummmmmmm