Back in the fight...

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello everyone.
I originally started using MFP back in the fall. I loved the support and the ability to so easily track calories and workouts. I have been on a little break for the past couple months. I have not had a lot of weight com back, but now that spring is here, I am ready to hit the workouts again and get the scale moving DOWN. I am wanting to hit my goal by this summer and I have a ways to go. I am currently a full time mom, wife, I work full time as a mental health case worker and I am going to school full time. It is a lot to manage, and I do not want to see the scale start moving up due to poor eating and not getting those workouts in like I am supposed to. I would love to find some other busy folks and start a support group. I like the accountability and need to make sure that all the things I am doing do not become an excuse to backslide.
Looking for some positive support, let me know if you would like to team up! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everyone.
    I originally started using MFP back in the fall. I loved the support and the ability to so easily track calories and workouts. I have been on a little break for the past couple months. I have not had a lot of weight com back, but now that spring is here, I am ready to hit the workouts again and get the scale moving DOWN. I am wanting to hit my goal by this summer and I have a ways to go. I am currently a full time mom, wife, I work full time as a mental health case worker and I am going to school full time. It is a lot to manage, and I do not want to see the scale start moving up due to poor eating and not getting those workouts in like I am supposed to. I would love to find some other busy folks and start a support group. I like the accountability and need to make sure that all the things I am doing do not become an excuse to backslide.
    Looking for some positive support, let me know if you would like to team up! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I remember you!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

Welcome back, girl!:flowerforyou:
  • theard208
    Options
    I completely understand and my life sounds very similiar to yours. I am a mother who works full time and attends school full time as well. I have been off of work for a few weeks and I am scared I am going to go back to my old habits of snacking and not able to find time to work out when I return to work. I had lost about 30 pounds but stress and life helped me pack it back on. I am trying to get back to where I was which now seems so much harder. I think a support group would be great.
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Let's do it, With so many things in common, we can be real and keep each other on track. Do you have a workout schedule? I try to go M-W-F in the early am, but I have been sidetracked by the cold mornings over the past few months. I am glad that you responded, :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: